1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own country?
Sunriver, Oregon, a couple of months ago. In the "High Desert" (although it has an awful lot of pine trees for a desert) that occupies much of the US west of the Rockies. And technically inside the largest volcano in the continental US, which occupies over 500 square miles.
2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while travelling?
Possibly being held up for two hours on the M6 north of Birmingham in a snowstorm because a lorry full of sheep had overturned, and the sheep were wandering around the carriageway.
3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
Mars. You were serious about money and time being no object, right?
4. Do you prefer travelling by plane, train or car?
If it's just a question of which one I enjoy more while actually travelling, it would be train. But really, whichever one is quickest.
5. What's the next place on your list to visit?
Does this one have to be foreign travel too? If not then Walthamstow on Sunday morning. If so then Paris, four weeks today, for four nights.