- Date you joined? 2002-05-21 12:29:33
- Number of journal entries? Exactly 100, not counting this one. I hadn't noticed my century was coming up.
- Number of people on your friends list? 86 of my friends (including me) are people as opposed to RSS feeds, communities or spoofs (and assuming that cardboardnewman still counts as a spoof at this point). Three of those (fishlifter, minnehaha and vandaaway) are actually two people in one user, so I guess the best answer is 89 people.
- Person that introduced you to LJ? I actually have no idea. I swiped a code from the ploktacabal community that bohemiancoast set up, so I guess she's the most likely culprit at whom to point the finger of blame.
- Still friends with this person? Yes.
- How many people have you introduced to Live Journal? Two -- thesideshow and braxa.
- List everyone on your friends list you have met in person: All of them except for scarlatti, I think.
- Anyone on LJ you can't stand? Yes.
- Name one person on your friends list you would most like to meet? I guess I have to pick scarlatti, if I'm not supposed to have met them before. Otherwise, braxa (and I will, on 13 December).
- Last person you added? ladymoonray, I think.
- Ever banned someone from commenting in your journal? No.
- Comments: Posted: 362 - Received: 463
- Biggest pet peeve about LJ: Long posts without cut-tags.
- Do you feel close to most of the people on your friends list? No, only the ones who are actually close friends -- maybe ten out of 89.
Is it just me, or is the end of Rogue One pretty depressing? The last half hour or so of the film is basically the entire Rogue One team getting…
I want your predictions for where we'll be in ten years' time, June 2026, by which time there should have been at least two general elections (unless…
It now seems clear that the governance of the Iron Islands derives from a mis-reading of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. They got the bit about…